Listen to Bott Radio Network with Apple Music
- Open Apple Music.
- Click in the search field in the top left corner of the app so you can see your cursor blinking, ready for you to type your search.
- Before you type anything, look to the top right corner of the Apple Music app. Do you see a toggle for “Your Library” | “Apple Music” | “iTunes Store”?
- If so, use the toggle in the top right corner of the app to switch from “iTunes Store” to “Apple Music.”
- If not, continue to the next step.
- In the search field in the top left corner of the app, search for “Bott Radio Network”.
- You should see two options to listen, one through iHeartRadio and one through TuneIn radio. Either option should work to listen to our worldwide stream.